August 8, 2007

Want. Will. Have.

Success is relative. Wealth is relative. Happiness is relative too. So, if some people seems to be having it all, that does not mean they feel the same way.

Anyway, I guess, if I am disciplined enough for the next six months, my relativity will be changing and everything will turn the way I want them to be. InsyaAllah.

After contemplating and calculating, I decided to go for what I want finally. What is it, you asked? I shall tell you when it becomes a reality. Hopefully between these couple of months.

As latest news go by, I am unofficially single, but unavailable. He he he... Am I elated? As far as I can tell, both of my feet are still firmly on the ground. This is definitely different than the previous ones. Well, time will tell and hopefully everything will turn out all honey sweet with the occasional paprika dash.

Having said that, I'm giving myself time to adjust. And I'm giving the other person time to.. well.. remove certain things from his territory; reminders of the past. If he's reading this, then, he knows what I mean. He he he...

It's not that I'm feeling insecure, hey, I'm wayyyyyyy past being insecure. That is like so totally yesterday. It's just that I want us to start on a clean slate. I've sorta removed unnecessary complications and hurdles. There might be few more lurking around the corners, but they will soon be dealt with.

As far as happiness goes, I am... contented.

Hmm... it's a funny feeling actually writing these out. Feeling some little butterflies hastily flying here and there in my tummy.When was the last time I said I was not yet ready to step into the zone? Frankly, I still am not fully ready, but until you put both feet firm within the zone, you'll never know, eh? You will keep on asking the questions that cannot be answered unless you're inside the vicinity.

So, here's to me and him. May things work out. Ha ha ha...

p/s: We have not actually go out and celebrate this momentous bit. Hmm.. except for last night nasi ayam session in Bukit Bintang. Does that count?

7 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Jade,
happy stepping into the 'Not so single' zone! Don't worry too much, Allah will give the proper signs if he's really the one.

The Momster said...

wooohoooo!!

u're in love,
that's the way,
it should be...
coz i want u to be happy..
lalalalala...

:)

Anonymous said...

Salaam Jade

Surrender I to hands of fate,
That shake increasingly of late -
Keeping my fears more up to date;
Not knowing if I'll have a mate -

Flicked from :-
pelukismelukis.blogspot.com

Hajar said...

dnas: :-)

n|ns: thanks...

galing: i hope you're not saying goodbye...?

Anonymous said...

amboi (3X) jade,

romantika d'amore ker?
selamat berjuang, eh berjiwang...

hehe...

Anonymous said...

Jade,
follow your heart.. hehehe

Hajar said...

batu: org kampung u... hehe..

guess: always, darling!