July 12, 2007

Snippets

I'm going to Penang this weekend. This time around, I expect to be busy and have a lot of things to do. Maybe this time, I won't feel so guilty...

I've got some rereading to do. Things that I do, I have to make sure I have the facts on finger tips. It will be so embarrassing if I have to keep on referring to some outdated documentationS or old colleagues in the office.

I miss having my own digital camera. I admit, it wasn't as if I was clicking away all the time, or carry the camera wherever I go. The fact that knowing it was there and if and when I had the inclination to take pictures, I was able to.

Haih. Patience, Jade. Patience.

Thing is, Jade is now known for her patience. She wants everything to be done yesterday, or at least just now.

---------------------------------------------

He said that he won't ever forget her expression when he told her his age. He said he felt... insulted. She laughed and secretly said to herself, well... You can't blame me for being surprised my dear.

She said to him the other day, "You do realise that I am almost x years older than you, right?" To which he replied, "Yes. So?" She said, "Nothing. Just saying." And he asked, "Is it going to be a problem for you?" She answered, "Well... no." So he said, "Well, that's fine then. Don't mention it again."

Again, she laughed quietly. Luckily it was a phone conversation.

----------------------------------------------

You know when you start to care for someone, you tend to close one eye to certain things. You start to adjust your priorities, modify your stand in certain things. You start to adapt. You start to get comfortable. You risk being hurt again. Scary, isn't it?

----------------------------------------------

God works in mysterious ways. Each one of us will have different path to follow to get closer to Him. And the journey? It will definitely differ from one person to the other. Some will get all the good and nice things. They seem not to make any mistakes. Some will have a mixture of good and bad. Some will have all the lesser things. Nothing they do seem to be right. Well, guess what? Every one of them is tested in different ways.

More often than not, we forgot. Faith is not measured by who you are or what you wear or where you have been. And Faith is not to be measured by another human being. Faith is between one person and God.

Faith.

No comments: