July 21, 2007

Back From Penang

Arrived from Penang about 2 hours back. Dem tired. Traffic was not bad. Only one accident; a huge long trailer went passed the divider to the other side, causing traffic to be standstill towards Tanjung Malim. Sekian laporan trafik pada hari ini.
Don't wanna wake up alone anymore
Still believing you'll walk through my door
All I need is to know it's for sure
Then I'll give... all the love in the world
Dem difficult to trust people these days. The saying goes; Once bitten, twice shy. In my case, it's more than that! So, how can anyone expect me to just follow the path laid bare in front of me, eh? A little more time, a little understanding, a little patience.

It. Might. Just. Work. Out.

But then again... you can never really be sure, can't you?

4 comments:

gravtkills said...

u didnt take down the plate number of the trailer?

D.N.A.S said...

I think we can only trust our mothers.

Suraya said...

buat apa kat penang tu? kem salam kat my grandma ehehehe

Hajar said...

gravt: tak lahh... hehe..

dnas: kan? kan? i love me mom.

mommy: keje lah.. hehe.. dah abalik pon..