June 22, 2007

What do you want? Really.

"You nag so much! I'm going crazy with it!" he said.

"You don't nag... If you nag I would feel as if I'm needed, as if I'm important to you," he said.


Bizarre, I tell you madam! Absolutely preposterous!

To quote Sam Fuller (Gracie Hart's partner in Miss Congeniality 2):

"Man! Can't live with them, can't... Nope. That's it."

I deleted two paragraphs that I wrote after the above. Don't know what else to say. If I say too much, I will be considered nagging. I might as well keep quiet and be indifferent.

PS: I want my man to take care of me as much as I take care of him, if not more, that is. I want a man who is a MAN not a salivating, hormone-induced boy. I want a man who knows how to cherish his woman. Heh. I've said too much already.

1 comment:

UglyButAdorable said...

hehh..hehh..susah ehh