June 5, 2007

On Saturday...

The plan was actually to go to Akuaria... But, wrong timing, wrong season altogether. We decided to go to the Popular Book Fair. I never had to pay going in to a book fair before, but this time we had to. RM2 per entry per day.

These are the books that managed to follow us home that day. Four of those are mine. Mine! Mine! The top book, that's definitely mine!! If I had heavy pockets this month, I would've bought more and more books! Alas...

Anyway, now, I have started a new routine. The breakfast book, the weekend book, and the anywhere, anytime books.

This was our tea break. As usual, ice cream never failed to make me happy. Coupled with coffee, hish! They definitely made my day!


The feast ended approximately 15 minutes after it was laid on the table. He he he... Yes, we're a couple of sweet tooth kids.

In the evening, I went to watch two movies. Waris Jari Hantu and Next. The former was not scary at all, although a little sad and touching. The ending, was not unexpected. I sorta figured it out much, much earlier. Most probably others had too. I'll give the movie three stars for effort and acting. The latter movie, was interesting, but the ending made me a bit dumbfounded. The storyline was a bit shaky. I do not mind a hanging ending but it was too abrupt. I thought they could do better. And for this one I shall give two stars.

Hey, I'm an amateur movie reviewer. My take on movies do not represent the masses, it's just what I feel. And if anyone else shares the same views, it says something about the movie, right? He he he...

The company's dinner is tonight. I still haven't had the faintest idea how to achieve the hair and makeup that I'm planning. But I know I will by the time I'm ready. Now... if only I could get someone to drive me to the hotel... Hmmm...

4 comments:

Sarclover said...

babe, the book fair for old books ke? those titles are dem old... heh..

Anne Frank's a read, it's sad and disturbing, but, it's worth a read. i truly believe that everyone should at least read that book once in their lifetime.

but that's my opinion la kan... not everyone is a Sarcy now eh?

D.N.A.S said...

I also bought books yesterday, kat Popular jugak! Tapi kat IOI. Kekeke. I bought a book from PTS-one publication. PTS-one banyak publish books from local authors rupanya. So far I found all written in Malay, not sure whether they publish English books too.

Hajar said...

sarcy: tu la pasal!! i'm going oldies.. haha... those book, were the ones i wanted to buy long time ago but never gotten around reading them..

dnas: ishh.. kalu pi book fair tuh... best.. sgt byk book! discounts not bad also...

Angel Eyes said...

Waris Jari Hantu so-so jer la kan. Next boleh tahan la. Nothing to shout pun. Hmm..

So, you're all set for this evening? Mayeb i should grant you a handsome prince charming to keep you company tonight?