April 5, 2007

Relief

Two hours pause for relaxation.

She said my shoulder muscles were stiff. I agreed and told her that so were my legs and feet. She said not to worry because she will take care of them for me.

I was at BodhiSense this morning for an emergency massage session. I woke up feeling nauseated and my whole body was aching. I knew that I was due for "body service"; as the women in our family would call it, for a long time now. I wanted to wait until we go back to Malacca, and visit Ngah Piah for an intensive session.

(Ngah Piah, by the way, is our very own nenek kebayan. She lives with her husband (who massages the male species). Why I deemed her as such? Because their house is behind tall bushes and trees, albeit it's not far from the main road. She has very strong hands for her age, and they do wonders to your aching muscle. She also has potions and pills kept in a glass cabinet in the room dedicated for massage session.)

Anyway, I endured the stabbing pain that I felt at times, when the masseuse was trying to unknot the muscle. I didn't realise that my body was very, very tired. Well it wasn't as if I was carrying heavy things or did manual labour, right? But I attribute all of it to intense emotional and mental pressure that I have had to endure in silence. He he he... Melodramatic pulak.

I asked for Special Aromatherapy Massage with Ginger oil. And I'm testifying that it's currently doing wonders to my internal system. I would say that the thinker's room is my best friend for today.

Kahn, the masseuse, said that I should come again next week and the following week. And then she said I should come regularly once a month. Now... where have I heard that before? Heh!

What I need most now is actually candle-lit warm bubble bath with Kenny G playing in the background. And a hot date on his way over to whisk me away for an equally hot weekend getaway somewhere far away that no mobile signal is available. Most likely with his own private jet waiting for us to arrive in a long black shiny limo.

Heh! Keep on dreaming Jade. Going by this rate, the only thing that can be accomplished is the first sentence. Even that, I have to book a room in a hotel somewhere... Hmmm...

7 comments:

gravtkills said...

wah i listen to yr massage session pun rasa macam i kena massage

The Momster said...

syoknyerrrr!! i get bi-monthly massage by my chiropractor but only targetted at certain areas.

getting a kampung massage this saturday in penang n then checking myself into a hotel for 2 nites. hehe. mcm sama je plan kita ;)

Captain Kangaroo said...

The Kenny G bit remind me of a scene in Prety woman.. "hmm nice tie" :))

Hajar said...

gravt: cepat2 pegi!!

n|ns: great minds think alike, they say... ehehe...

drfrapp: yer.. yer.. :-p

Angel Eyes said...

ooh.. la, la...

jom pi booking hotel room sekarang jugak!

Hajar said...

AE: jom! jom!

Anonymous said...

nak ikut lepak hotel....