April 25, 2007

Penang is making me FAT!!

This two weeks are really not the best times to do system implementation. It's looooonggggg weekend for everyone! Things are not running smoothly for my partner. Especially not their infra setup and applications configurations. I wonder how they planned for this before they packed their bags, close the office in KL (for the duration that they are here) and travel up north. Hmmm...

Even though my part does not really have any hiccups, but the problem happens during user registration which involves another party. Haih.. Letih makcik macam nih. Anyway, since my part seems to be fairly smooth, at least now, my partner sees no reason why I should hang around with their team and dok languk ja.. So, I headed to Gurney Plaza with SS. He he he...

We had lunch at The Loft. Nice, nifty, classy looking food court. Our seats were at the huge window overlooking the sea. Picture above was taken from where we were seated. The taxis you see in the picture, SS said they do not use the meter. So people, don't take them if you ever in the area... He he he... At afar is mainland.


I decided to pamper myself tonight. So I burnt some papers for the things I planned to use tonight. I got them from The FaceShop. Another Korean product. Well... I've always wanted a peppermint foot scrub now I have. And I really want to soak in bubble bath, so I got that too! I asked for discount, didn't get it though, but instead I'm given some samples to try. So I will!


Reaching hotel, I feel slightly hungry. So I asked for a simple chicken sandwich. But just look at what I got! (I've eaten three out of four triangles, by the way...) I did not touch the salad and fries. I shall ask them to tapau the lot and bring it up to the room. Three nights in the row, I asked for room service. And it has only been 4 days in Penang, but I think I've gained pounds!! Sheeeeeshh.. How am I supposed to achieve that 8-packs abs in two months if I keep on eating and savouring food like this!

Anyway, my laptop is running low on battery power. And my time for pampering is nearing. And I need to get everything done by 10:30pm tonight. Yes, Grey's on tonight. So, tata people and have a nice long weekend.

No comments: