August 4, 2006

Today is Friday

If looks could really kill, I'd be a mass murderer by now...


You know how sometimes, you just don't have the energy to argue, and all you are left with is the stare-them-to-death option?

Today I want to write something educational. I've been using this particular tool for quite some time. It's very good and useful. It's call WordWeb. It's an instant dictionary + thesaurus. You can download the free version from the website. With 140,000 root words, I think for most of us, it's sufficient. Highlight a word in the document you're reading, and then click on the icon in the system tray. The definition of the word, along with its synonyms will pop out. As simple as that.

He he he... Nope, I don't get any commission for this particular software snippet. I just thought of sharing something good with everyone. Besides, it might help you in preparing that report or just for blogging. Easiest way to impress your reader is to have your writing a bit colourful. Just don't overdo it, okay.

Right, now that my social service for the day is done, I do not have anything else to say. Which is just as well. You're spared of my babbling. At least for today.

4 comments:

gravtkills said...

thanks for the tip of the day...i use www.thesaurus.com and now i hv got an alternative

UglyButAdorable said...

hehh..thank la sis..cool nie..me only use dic.com only

Hajar said...

gravt: i use that one too!

adorable: and this one too!

Nour said...

hey you, great info! thanks