March 1, 2010

My Reading List

Lately I find myself buying books, and piling them up, searching for time to finish them. It's sad, and I vow to always have time for my readings. At this moment, these are supposed to be my January/February reads. That means they should have been completed, yesterday.
  1. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
  2. Talk to the Snail - 10 Commandments to Understanding the French by Stephen Clarke
  3. Women, Work and the Art of Savoir Faire by Mireille Guiliano
  4. Let Us Be Muslims by Sayyid Abul Ala Mawdudi
So, as you can see, I have work cut out for me. It's not fair why I cannot finish a book in a month, when I used to be able to do it within a couple of days. I shall not blame it on the change of status because that is not a reason. I should make time to read.

No comments: