March 22, 2009


The view from my current hotel room. It's the hotel's courtyard. Sori la queen... not much of a view. hehehe...

I arrived in CDG at around 6:30am local time. The flight was delayed in KLIA for over an hour. We already boarded the plane, and they told us we're delayed. Initially, 10 minutes, then another 5 minutes, then finally, 15 minutes later, updated the delay to another 30 minutes. We finally left KUL at quarter to 1am (roughly).

The pilot made good time though, that we were only delayed for about 30 minutes than the original ETA. Kapten Kumar, if I'm not mistaken, his name.

Travelling for 12 hours on Economy class is soooooooo different. Space was limited. My neighbour was down with flu, but changing seats would've been a bad idea, as all the free seats were in the middle. I only managed to catch about 3 to 4 hours sleep.

I have to say though, Malaysia Arlines hospitality is something to remember. And like 3 years ago, I had to ask for warm milk. Ha ha ha...

I plan to walk around a bit today. It's 6 degrees currently outside.

I miss home; almost immediately when I entered the boarding hall. (oh... I had to take off my shoes when the sensor gate screamed. and the lady who commanded me to do so had this "look" on her, macam... "I have the power, do as I say" look... blurgh!). Unlike last time where I was overly excited to leave for Amsterdam, this time around, I left with a heavy heart. And this is Paris, we're talking about!! I miss my parents. And at 1582ft, I missed (still am missing) CapalPerak so much. :-p

10 minutes to touch down, I started to feel better, and happy and thankful that another wish is coming true. Alhamdulillah. Will update again soon. Take care all.


1 comment:

D.N.A.S said...

Kim salam kat Louvre ngan Eifel Tower. Jeles... jelessss...