March 5, 2009

I will not buy HP again

I hate HP. I don't understand why they sell defective items. Yes, HP as in Hewlett-Packard. I bought their tablet laptop; HP Pavilion tx2000 some 6 months ago. All was great until November came, the laptop starts to act up. It starts to shutdown itself. Initially I thought maybe because it became too warm, but it's ridiculous when you've only switched it on for less than 5 minutes, and it just went bleep!

So, I sent to the service center some time in January, because December was a hectic month. I got it back some 3 weeks later, because of Chinese New Year holidays etc. Now, it's almost a month, and it's starting to misbehave again! The guy in the HP shop will definitely get an earful from me. Again.

The last time I sent it over, they told me it's because og the processor; AMD Athlon. Thus, they had to change the whole motherboard. So, my question at that time way, if you have to change the whole motherboard, why can't you change with a motherboard that is using a different processor than the type that you know is already defective? The guy said it's not possible, even when I offered to pay the difference.

I hope the laptop will be fixed before I start to travel. Dem. Maybe I should just write a complain letter to HP. But looking at Malaysian customer service, I doubt they will replace tha faulty laptop. I doubt it very much.

Bengong tau.

4 comments:

Tipah Kerawang said...

hahaha.. hp customer service lagi dasat...kal nk tau, try call hp malaysia customer care.. customer service name jenny suara mcm orang tak cukup makan.. yup i agree with u.. me oso have very bad experience with HP product..

cheers!!!

D.N.A.S said...

Saya guna Lenovo. Laptop ni harga dia murah je RM1,999. Dah guna sejak June 2007. Sampai sekarang belum pernah meragam lagi, alhamdulillah.

Anonymous said...

that explains why not many companies use HP? :)

to get them to act up, tell the story in any media, they'll freak!

maszuzu said...

yup...i agree..put it in he media...malay mail to be specific...hehehe