March 18, 2009

On HP again!

So, they say they replace the cooling fan. And they say they are confident that that the problem will not occur again.

When I asked them what assurance can they give to me since I'm not confident that the problem will not happen again, the Service Centre Supervisor just told me that the problem will not happen again. I requested for an extended warranty period as a proof that they are confident the problem is solved, the Supervisor just gave me a plain "NO".

No attempt at all to serve me, as the customer, better. No attempt to reassure me that I'm getting my moneys worth. The only thing that he said was that it is a good product (when I told him HP sold me a faulty unit) and that he has recommended the same model to a lot of his friends.

The only thing that I can conclude from this incident is that; since I'm just a nobody, a normal consumer, the company does not care whether I get a quality product or not. What disappoints me the most is that, not only they are not willing to replace the unit with a new one, they cannot even give me an extended 6 months warranty! I don't think that's too much to ask.

Well, I'm not confident if I log a complain to their website, anyone from the company will even read it! Come on, just another consumer venting her frustration right?

Malaysians has always been known to be courteous and helpful to foreign tourists/customers. I have a feeling if my name was Angeline Bordaine with blonde hair, blue eyes and milky white skin, I'd be getting what I requested for. Ha ha ha...

I CERTAINLY WILL NOT BUY HP PRODUCT EVER AGAIN.
HP Pavilion tx2032au Entertainment Notebook PC WILL BE MY LAST HP PRODUCT. AND I WILL MAKE IT MY PERSONAL MISSION TO RECOMMEND OTHER BRANDS TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. SERIOUSLY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes... i like this!

if the product is good, i'm sure they'll provide you with the warranty...! :P