February 13, 2009

Friday's musing

New exciting things are happening. I pray and solemnly hope that every new exciting thing that is happening will bring more joy and love and devotion into my life.

I know and accept that changes will not happen unless I do something to make the changes. Therefore, I shall.

I'm not asking for much. I'm just asking for ease of living, ease upon dying.

I am grateful for every little thing that has been bestowed on me. The more I think about it, the more I realise that I could not ask for more than what has been given. It is enough and I do feel fulfilled. Of course, not being a hypocrite, I would wish for more wealth, but I believe this will come in time when I am ready for it.

Therefore, with everything that I have now, Alhamdulillah. Shukran Ya Rabb.

Why am I writing this here? Because every time I think about this, I feel blessed. And writing it down serves as a reminder. I hope to come back to this post again and again.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: