February 5, 2009

Dinner@Venezia

A lot of friends are moving from blog to Notes@FB. Hmm...

We finally had the overdue birthday dinner last night. Love it! It's a small Italian joint in Cheras (near Leisure Mall). The food... HEAVENLY. We forgot to take pictures of the food. And when we remembered, we were half way through...

We started with Mushroom Soup, Clam Soup and Mushroom Bruschetta. And then we moved to the main course; I had Salmon Pasta and CapalPerak chose the Salmon Steak. Obviously these food has Italian names, but I don't remember. Later, the waitress came and asked if we're celebrating anything. CapalPerak told her that it was my birthday and five minutes later, Tiramisu on the house! I like!

All the food was very, very tasty. Maybe we'll have meal there again soon. And the next time, hopefully I'll remember to snap the pictures. And let me quote CapalPerak, "Food is good, place is nice with Italian deco, but it's not pretentious." Simply because, food is Italian, price is very much Malaysian.

Owhh.. the food is Halal. And it closes on Fridays. Maybe the next time I'll interview the owner. He he he...

4 comments:

maszuzu said...

auwww...sooo nice...

hang_lipur said...

wo....g cheras tak singgah pun umah kite....huhuhuhuuh

Hajar said...

kak mas: hehe...

hang_lipur: aiseh... it was at night ler.. hehehe...

Sarclover said...

Nice.. so near to my place some more... maybe I will try it out there...