February 3, 2009

Can't Keep It Down!

My brain is really fuzzy today. It was worse in the morning. I couldn't get anything done. My Word IQ at Scramble kept on reducing. I couldn't score more than 50 points. And the fuzziness reached its pinnacle when I went straight to see my boss and asked him to give me more responsibilities at work. We had a short discussion for about 15 minutes after which I kept on repeating myself. Hmmm...

At 12:57PM, I still haven't had my lunch. Actually I'm contemplating NOT to have lunch. But I most probably have to if it could help to chase the fuzziness away.

Yes, I'm older. Hopefully wiser. :-)

The past couple of months my schedule have been quite disturbed. With expected and unexpected events. I expect this year will be the most disturbed and disrupted period of my life. I hardly have time to wind down. Just when I feel like going slower, I just have to start moving again. It is going to be one helluva ride!

I just need one moment to quieten down. Quieten my mind... Shhh...

3 comments:

maszuzu said...

take it easy gal...chill...chill ok...

Sarclover said...

Uish... we need to go and book a spa day like this...

although i dont think i would respond well to that... but I am game ... hahahaha

Hajar said...

kak mas: chilled :-D

sarcy: oooohhh.... lets!!