October 19, 2008

Being Hollywod

I don't really keep tabs on what's going on with famous actors and actresses. I would only know what's going on if I read the headlines or get some insider scoops from well... insiders. Ha ha ha... And everytime I listen to the stories, I always laugh it away. I mean, it's their life right? Does not effect me in any way.

But when I heard over the news that world's famous material girl and hubbs had finalise their divorce, I couldn't help but feel a little sad. Ha ha ha... I seriously don't know why. Maybe because they are amongst the famous and seem to be strong. But then again, when it comes to Hollywood, expect the unexpected eh? Honestly, I'm kinda waiting for the Becks to split up! Muahahaha...

Anyway, relationships. What more to say about them? There are ups and downs. No one couple is spared from the turbulance. Every couple will experience it. The difference will be the magnitude and how they react towards it.Sometimes a little thing can turn into a huge nothing and causes a lot more pain than a big thing that is handled wisely. It's a choice that we make that birth the difference.

So, let's not be all Hollywood in our relationships, eh? Every one wants to be rich. Or famous. or both. But, the fact is, rich famous people do not have everything. Because God is fair, He gives some, He holds back some. And all these are because the choices that we make.

A casual talk with a customer resulted with me pondering these words: Nak kaya atau nak berjasa? (get rich or do good deeds?) - Couldn't we be both? Well, that's another story... :-)

2 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

The Becks won't split.
David is addicted to Posh, while Posh is addicted to shopping.
Such an ideal combination.

Hollywood stories are different. Usually one of the spouses is addicted to fame and money.

Hajar said...

ahaaa.... should we be addicted to our spouses too? hehehe...