November 10, 2007

..and later in the evening...

So, my crown is bouncy and shiny now. Soft, smooth and silky. I sound like ad on TV.

Let's talk about money. No one in their right mind in the world won't be concern about 'em green papers. I know, I know. All harta dunia. But without it, it can be quite difficult. Because money talks.

Yes, Jade is being materialistic again. With a reason, of course. Besides, I'm just being practical. Why do you work anyway? For money right? And why do we need it? To pay our bills, house and car. To ensure our kids get the best education they can. To fulfill our parents dreams that they put aside when they brought us up. All that requires money. It's just practical.

So it all comes back to this. How do I get more of them? What should I do? How can I earn more by doing something that I like? Is there anyone out there who's willing to give me the opportunity? Those are the questions that I ask myself almost every day. I realise having nine to five job, or rather eight thirty to five thirty job will not be able to give me everything that I want. I need to do something else. But where do I start? How do I start? Can someone show me the way?

Owh by the way. If you have any MLM ideas whatsoever, let's not. I rather not. Please.

ps: I am thoroughly enjoying my new hair. Merci beaucoup, mi amor.

pps: I had it done at MonsoonID in Hartamas Shopping Centre. The damage? RM309. I went there instead of the branch in OU because they have lesser crowd. To quote the stylist, "Good for you, bad for us because less customer mah..." But he, the stylist, was very, very good. He's detailed and precise. I like his work. Capal Perak likes his work.

1 comment:

The solitude wanderer said...

Salaam Jade

i've got my hair sprayed by chemicals too last saturday, free courtesy of the man in blue. Inhale a couple round of 'em toxic gas. Gawd, that really cleared up my cataracts!. And all i did was to have a stroll and putting on my favourite yellow T-shirt.

Nov 10 was the best day in my whole entire life & i hope to tell my grandchildren about it.

p.s hope your new hairdo turns out right...