November 28, 2007

Feeling Blah


I think PMS hit me really bad this month. I practically bite people's head whenever I'm annoyed! It doesn't help that I'm overwhelmed with guilt everytime after I snap. And believe me, counting the sheeps do not help either.

I woke up very late today. And since I was already very late, I decided to have lunch first before going to the office. I went to Bakerzin at Bangsar Village. I used to frequent the joint, as you might recall me talking about it, the salmon pasta and strawberry juice, as well as the sinfullicious desserts. Today, as I browsed through the menu, there was no creame sauce salmon pasta. There is aglio olio with option to add salmon for another RM6 and there is mushroom pasta with sauce.

I had to explain to the waiter twice of what I wanted because the first time he said they do not server such dish. After the second time asking his supervisor, he told me they are going to make the dish for me. He he he... When the pasta came, the first bite was heavenly as was the first sip of the strawberry juice. Although the juice is a bit more on the sour side this time around, it complements the creamy sauce that sauteed my tounge and palate.

Upon receiving the bill, I was surprised to see the total. I paid anyway. When the waiter came back with the balance I offhandedly asked about the price and told him I used to pay much less, and briefly explained that everytime I come over I would ask the same pasta and the same drink. I also said that there was no mushroom in my pasta when he was charging me a RM23 pasta with mushroom cream sauce with additional RM6 for salmon add-on. He asked me to wait and he'll check with the kitchen. While waiting I sipped the plain water provided, lazily. He came back and told me that I was right and he'll return me the difference. As he put the folder in front of me, he thanked me profusely. :-p

And Jade is a happy, satisfied cat. And the cat is sooo ready for lurve... :-p

p/s: To a certain someone who has been the receiving end for the past couple of days, I am sooooooooo sorry. *muah muah*

1 comment:

Captain Kangaroo said...

I love the dessert-- warm chocolate cake with icecream on top -- whatisitcall?