November 10, 2007

Saturday Outing

I'm in the midst of getting an upgrade. Courtesy of Capal Perak. Bak kata orang dolu-dolu, kecil tapak tangan, nyiru saya tadahkan. He said he wants me to feel beautiful. But I suspect it's his need to see his girl looking like the japanese models and artistes that he drools upon. Too bad I can't get any skinnier or fairer, eh? ROTFL. But don't tell him I say this, because he will be supremely insulted. :-p

I cannot keep still. It has been two hours and my legs are cramping. Duh. I am using his MacBook, blogging while waiting for the chemical to set. And I chased him out of the salon. Go la jalan-jalan I said. He went for about 10 minutes and came back saying there's nothing to see. We're in Hartamas Shopping Centre. Reason being, I'm running away from the weekend crowd. But seems like it does not do any favour to his lordship because there's nothing to amuse him.

Had to stop for a while just now to wash off. Saw his silhouette through the sheer curtain separating the washing area and sitting area. He left the salon to go out again. Kesian. I did warn him it's going to take hours. But he wants the adventure.

I'm bored. Seriously. More chemicals are being put on my hair. Mati la mak.

Tomorrow, there's a family gathering. BIG family gathering on my father's side. That means, all the aunties and uncles, the cousins and second cousins, nieces and nephews. All under one roof. This year it'll be in Setiawangsa. I'm thinking of cooking pasta to bring to tomorrow's potluck. Mak agrees because it's the fastest, easiest meal to do. Not to mention I make a very good bolognese sauce. Just throw everything into the pot.

I have the urge to.. urmm.. pee. Man... this is a torture. My hair is being steamed now. Ouch. Ouch. Auww... Can feel the hot air on the back of my neck. Should adjust my head a bit. Ouch. Okay, that should settle it, even if I look a bit short-necked. Ha ha ha.. Jade is getting cuckoo because she cannot go and relieve herself.

I wonder why the steamer looks different now. You know the hose to your vacuum cleaner? Hmm.... they attach that to the steamer machine and the steam is oozing out from it. I look like a cartoon character on Disney Channel. Steam is coming out from my head. All around my head, in fact. Ha ha ha.. ROTFL.

Hmm... come to think of it... it's minor facial too, since the steam sort of envelope my face as well.

He's back. He's so bored now he's plugging his iPod and reading. I am left on my own device. Muahahaha...

I shall update again later this evening...


No comments: