August 10, 2010

Ramadhan is here!

Ramadhan is here again. Alhamdulillah, Praise be for Allah SWT, I am here to experience it again. So much has happened since last Ramadhan, and all are things to be thankful on.

I’m taking this opportunity to wish all of you, my friends, my readers, a blessed Ramadhan, Ramadhan Al Mubarak. I apologise for my shortcomings, any rude words, any actions that might have make you feel angry, sad or disappointed with me. I am only human. And I err.

InsyaAllah, this Ramadhan will make us better people, and may we all remember that Allah SWT is always watching over us. We have only to ask and work towards our goals. Be patient, for in the end, it’s Him who has the power to make things happen for us. And let’s always, always, ALWAYS be thankful.

Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa, semoga ibadah kita bertambah, mendapat keberkatan, diterima Allah dan meninggalkan kesan yang hasanah untuk kita. InsyaAllah. Ameen Ya Rabbal ‘Alamin.

how-to-pray-in-islam

image from: http://4allah.net/blog/

1 comment:

maszuzu said...

ameen.... may all of us receive His highest blessing this Ramadhan...