December 17, 2009

Last one before tomorrow...

In less than 12 hours I will, insyaAllah, be Mrs CapalPerak. Had my henna done today. Hantaran are all completed. Finished decorating the room. They installed the dais yesterday night. Almost all family members have arrived. The reception dress has been repaired and good as new. I must remember to give my designer a Noel present.

Alhamdulillah, everything is ready for the event tomorrow.

I have not been sleeping well for the past three days. The flu is at its final stage. Hopefully it's gone by tomorrow. Zai will come to put gunk on my face starting from 7.30 am tomorrow morning. And being a bride, it's just natural to be fickle about everything. I changed my mind, so the photographer will be here at 8 am.

I hope, by the time I posted this entry, I am sleepy enough to go to la-la land peacefully. I can still here the vacuum cleaner downstairs. That means people are still doing stuff. Flu meds have not been able to knock me out. I hope, Sharky's flu tablet will do the job.

I hope my idea of simplicity is appreciated. And being simple, does not mean it could not be elegant, right?

Owh... I forgot. I still need to wait for my flower bouquet! The florist has a wedding dinner tonight, so she will deliver the bouquet around midnight. I must go down and let the family know. Feel sleepy now.

So I guess, this is it. My last post as Miss Jade. Feeling a little mellow. In a good way. I hope I will be a great wife. Florist just called. Gotta go.


1 comment:

DeLavega said...

Congrats on ur wedding,may u n ur husband live happily all ur lives,may Allah bless ur family.