August 17, 2009

Pondering Moment

I was reading this post by Sis Zabrina when it suddenly downed to me that lately my pursuits have always been worldly wealth. It makes me feel sad. I do believe that once you take your steps towards "otherworldly" pursuits, your life just seem to change in a click. Everything becomes smoother and easier.

But knowing that, why is it that the devil is winning every time, still?

This year again, I hope the Ramadhan brings more blessings unto my life and mine. Brings more rewards to me and those who are closest to m
e. I do believe and continue praying that my life will take a wonderful turn towards the eternal light. I must do more to get more.

Isn't it wonderful when your other half shares the
same aspirations with you? :-)

Owh... I forgot to mention that I'll be moving back to my parents'. Just before Ramadhan, je pense. Simply because, these are last few months they can nag me around endlessly. Well... you get what I mean... Their only daughter, hard-headed daughter, is going to be someone's wife come new year. It just will never be the same again. Donc.


Welcome Ramadhan Al-Mubaraq!

No comments: