April 22, 2008

My second day

On my second day on the LRT, I noticed that the graffitis on the wall beside the big drain has been painted on with white paint. You know, having graffitis on some neglected places are not a bad idea after all. Because then the City Hall people will finally do their job! So I say, get more graffitis on those neglected area. The queer the better. Obscenities will definitely score the promptness action, believe me. But hey, don't take my word for it. For all I know, the MPs and representatives will be more into debating where they should organise their meetings, eh?

Anyway, today as early as 8:30am, I heard the first police siren. Just a moment ago the second one. I wonder what is going on? Are they chasing criminals or protestors? Or just another so called "very important person" is in a big car using the particular road. Somehow I prefer the former than the latter because it shows that our police force are doing a tangible work. Rather than just making way for someone so that he or she can be "important" and make other people feel less important. Blurgh.

Good samaritans. Where do we need them exactly? Don't we prefer to have them yelling at or chasing away the handbag snatcher or mat rempits? Yesterday a couple of "good samaritans" yelled across the KLCC LRT station from the opposite train to yours truly for bringing in Burger King's Blackcurrent drink into the train. I walked out from the train and threw the drink, an action that I regretted the moment it plopped into the bin though, and walked back into the train. I could've just stopped sipping the drink and smiled sweetly at them or just raised the cup to them eh? Hmm.. maybe I should bring another drink today and see if anyone else yell across the platform. Hmmm...

Truth is, I forgot that we are unallowed to drink or eat in the train. So, in a way, I'm saying thanks to the yeller for reminding me.

No comments: