April 28, 2008

I wonder, what's going on...?

This morning on the train, I stood in front of a young couple. Well, they would be around my age, or younger. Since I'm quite old already eh? Anyway, the man was nicely build, strong arms, tall, the working out type. The lady was petite, tastefully dressed, not bad looking at all. Both were working professional I suppose. The man looked tough and unfriendly, while the lady seemed timid, sitting very close to the man, plastered to his side. She whispers slowly, lovingly(?) to the man while he asked her to repeat a couple of times and nodded away. She said "I love you" just before he got up, he just said, "Ok" and walked out the train.

One thing that bothered me though, still bothers me. The lady has bruises on her upper arm. Finger and thumb marks.

The bruises could easily be there after you know, a rough you-know-what, in the heat of passion. He he he... But, can't seem to shake away the uneasiness. An elder lady sitting beside her kept on looking at her arm, and the girl standing beside be also could not help but looked on and looked away several times.

I guess it bothered us, it will always bother us seeing bruises on another woman, but we could never get the nerve to ask or say something.

I don't know people. I feel a bit grim about the while situation, but what can we do eh? IF she was in an abusive relationship, she needs to get help, she needs to find the courage to get out of it. No woman, no one for that matter, deserve to be treated badly.

If it was just mark from urmmm... a loving coupling on the rough side (he he he), well, I don't know what to say. Don't mark me where people might see? :-p

I hope my speculations are wrong. I really hope so.

SOCIAL SERVICE: STOP ABUSE ON WOMEN. STOP ABUSE ON CHILDREN. STOP ABUSE ON ANIMALS. STOP ABUSE ON MEN(?).

No comments: