September 6, 2005

Go on... commit suicide...

... but don't be a murderer.

Now, I think, I have established before that I hate smoke. Especially, ciggarate smoke. We have also long establish that smoking not only destroy the smoker's body, but dangerous for the people around them also. The second-hand smokers. More dangerous in fact.

I won't go into statistics, because it has been widely publicised. I just cannot understand why smokers can be so rude. Everywhere nowadays you see people smoking, even under the non-smoking sign. And I thought smoking is banned in restaurants? Why do I see people puffing away like they have exclusive rights? Seriously, it gives me the shakes seeing people smoking.

Most inconsiderate.

I see no reason why people should take up smoking. What is so cool about smoking, anyway? And this bull dunk about cannot quit. Come on! And all these campaigns that wasting more money and time. I see more teenagers and women smoking nowadays. Girls, do you think smoking is the 'in' thing? Gosh, have you any idea what it does to your skin, your voice, your teeth, your nails. Oh... probably you want to look older, so that you can be admitted to those night clubs, eh?

Smokers are stupid.

I am not going to apologise for this post. Or the hard tone of it. If smokers have no sense of remorse that they are poisoning people around them, why should I be afraid of saying things that I feel about them? You know, I think non-smokers are making the path easier for the smokers to act as if they have the control. Because we never go up to them and say that their puffing disturb us. We never voice out our hatred of smoke.

Besides, smokers are just a bunch of legalised drug addicts.

There is nothing good about smoking. Just a stupid reason to burn money. If they can increase the fuel price, the car price, I see no reason why they shouldn't increase the price for tobacco and it's brothers and sisters.

Let's do this, if the next time you see someone you know (let's start with the people that will at least be embarassed...) smokes where obviously there are non-smokers around, let's tell them...

"I don't mind you committing suicide, but don't be a murderer in the process..."

No comments: