April 25, 2011

Time for a new smarty?

The Hubby has asked me to replace my Motorola V9 since last year, but I always said that since I could not keep the phone when I leave the company, there is no point for me to buy. And besides, my V9 is still working fine.

One of my colleague is leaving for greener pastures this week. All the best to him! The rest of us are still searching and waiting. Good luck to us! He gets to keep the company phone and sim card. Of course the telco account will be transferred under his name.

This new development suddenly makes me browsing for a new smart phone. He he he…

I am a tech-lover. I used to be a tech-geek, to the extend being an unofficial advisor to my friends when they are looking for new mobile phones or laptops or PCs. I used to be well informed on the latest technology or software updates etc. These days, I just find out the information that I need when I need it. I haven’t heard about Android OS until two months ago, even then I was not intrigued to find out more about it. I didn’t really care about the iPhone until I started to use iPad in February. I am a BlackBerry user since early last year, but that was only because The Hubby is a user too; I can chat with him anywhere, anytime. Until today, I only have 15 people as my messenger contact, and I only chat “actively” with one third of them.

So, today, the moment my colleague told me the news, I started to look at HTC Desire Z. I don’t know why.

HTC-desire-Z_1

I am weighing the pros and cons. And I am also going to compare it with other Android based phones. And then I will decide. You have any suggestions? Let me know.

No comments: