April 2, 2006

I Jane, You Tarzan


Try it as I may, I will never understand this new age power struggle. Between men and women. A never-ending competition.

I wrote quite a lengthy piece actually on this. And then I realised how absurd it was. So I highlighted the area and hit the Delete button. Why can't we just live in harmony, accept our differences and go on with our lives?

In one corner we have bloggers explaining the tips and tricks. In another angle I'm receiving emails on the emancipation of metrosexual men or discriminated women. At a different point of view we talked about how we, women, want a man who is a man, not a boy. Reading magazines, they published articles on how to attract/keep/lose our men/women.

Don't we get enough of these already?

But the fact remains that it IS the most interesting subject to talk/discuss about. The relationship between men and women. Everyone has hers/his own views and points. Some similar, most often different. And we will still continue having books published on the topic or talk shows produced in years to come.

The question now, have we actually learned something from them and make the positive changes in our lives?

ps: Thanks Galing for the picture.

No comments: