July 5, 2011

In The End…

… the winner is…

HTC Desire Z!!!

HTC-desire-Z_1

Yes! I am now a proud owner of a cool Android gadget! LOL! This phone has brought back the geek in me. I am almost always (whenever I have the free time) looking for ways to enhance my HTC Android experience. I am sure there are lots more this thing can do, but as of now, I am going slow with it. We are after all still at getting-to-know-each-other stage.

It is still on Froyo. I am hoping HTC will release the Gingerbread update soon. I mean, it is already July and HTC has promised to deliver it by end of June. So, where is it y’all? Source: HTC customer service confirms HTC Desire Z Gingerbread update for Q2

Do I miss my Blackberry Curve? Oh yes, I do. I miss the lightness of it compared to Desire Z. But then again, Desire Z has bigger screen and “awesomer” camera. Ohhhh… I don’t need instagram to enhance the photos too, because HTC provides the filters together with the camera functions. He he he… Well, not that I have made full use of it yet. In that respect, I am thankful I did not spend for iPhone 4…

Come! Join the Android madness and leave your iPhones behind!! Angry Birds are free on Android!!

No comments: