October 11, 2010

Simple Fried Rice

Surprisingly, a simple throw-in-the-wok action can give great results that end with clear serving dishes and plates.


Yesterday, we made a day visit to my parents place, just in time to prepare lunch. Mak already planned to have fried chicken, serve with the black beef Sarawak style. She had rice left over from the night before that I turned into simple fried rice. One that I eventually called; Nasi Goreng Planta (Planta Fried Rice).


Ingredients? Simple really, just some garlic, number is according to your preference. I like my garlic, so LOTS. Throw crushed garlic into hot oil in the pan... let it brown a little... Then, pour in the rice. Stir. Dashes of salt. And a spoonful of margerine, I used PLANTA soft. Stir, stir, stir. 


Serve with ayam goreng, it's yummeh bebeh!!

No comments: