May 9, 2009

Why...


...it's difficult for me not to overload my luggage? Why my cabin suitcase still miss a few grams from the allowed weight?

I am going to tell you why...

1. My toiletries
  • Shampoo, leave-on conditioner and hair serum - I am told that I need these extra stuff because my hair can be very dry if not taken care correctly
  • Body wash (antibacterial, moisturising, whitening?) and body scrub - otherwise my skin will be dry and well, they smell nicer than the hotel soap
  • Facial wash, facial scrub, facial mask - need them for the obvious reasons!
2. My "beauty" stuff
  • Day moisturiser, UV cream, serum? and night moisturiser PLUS acne spot cream - a must kan?
  • Body lotion - another must!
  • War paint which includes base and colours and brushes and powder and blusher - I can go by just with powder and lip gloss, but some occasions just require it kan?
3. My clothes (just for a weekend get away) - this is the most VERY, VERY minimal that I can go...
  • at least another pair of pants besides the one the jeans I'd be wearing
  • tops. now, this one, at least 2 for each day
  • a pair of dressy sandal
  • little "sisters" that need to be packed properly; if you know what I mean...
There you go. Now you know why.

And I seriously wonder how some people can travel for a week (maybe two) just with a backpack... Do they have a Doraemon pocket or "Pintu Suka Hati" to help them to get the things they don't have with them? Hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jet-setting again? ;)