April 27, 2009

Wanna Be The Biggest Loser?

Ironically it is this reality show that is kicking me back to the gym. Well, at least, kicking me back to start again. The Biggest Loser (Season 4).

I watched the beginning of Season 4 while waiting for CapalPerak to arrive in KL. The show made my eyes teary, and I applaud these people for making a huge effort to make a difference in their lives.

Big, huge, lovely people, men and women, are competing to be the biggest weight loser. There is a cash reward at the end of it, but despite being sent home, it's humbling to see that these people are still continuing to lose weight.

Their motivation? Self esteem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

best ke citer tue? hehehe.. g layan Jangan Tenguk.. Takut gk..

Anonymous said...

i've heard so much about it, and have yet to watch :P

i think i am in desperate need to watch it! hahaha...

Hajar said...

6ky Angel: ok la for a reality show.. :-) i will not pay just to be scared! :-p

momster: go watch! i went to my gym class semalam. feeling fresher today!