December 31, 2008

Ushering 2009

It has been a lovely, lovely year... 2008 that is. There were ups and downs, but everything was absolutely great. And to let the curtain down with a new start, a new chapter in life, it's absolutely enchanting as it is terrifying. Ha ha ha...

Before everything else, I hereby declare my protest against the violation of human rights by Israelis upon the Palestinians. I am not gullible enough to believe that this particular war will ever end, at least not so soon, but I'm protesting nevertheless. I am also against the US government occupation activities in other countries around the world. It's time for this particular government to concentrate on its own internal matters and resolve them soundly.

Okay, that is done.


Now, for 2009. I am not going to list down new resolutions OR renewed ones from the past years. I find it hypocritical to list down things just for the sake of listing it down. I am never one to diligently go item by item day by day. Besides, my wants and needs will change as the year goes by. Although there is one thing, which I believe is common amongst every single one of us, that is to pile up more moolah. :-)

Oh bugger. Seems like I'm going to list a few. I vow to swear lesser or none at all this year. Wardrobe change, hopefully. Nothing fancy just more presentable and suitable as a lady. Okay lah. That's enough.

Tomorrow, there will be another ceremony in the family. This time, it's my brother. I have reasons to believe that this fella will be off to marital bliss before
I do. He he he... We're traveling to Temerloh tomorrow for the engagement action.

By the way, thank you so much for all the well wishes and prayers. Please continue to include us in your prayers for a blessed year ahead. Thank you God, for making things happen for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year to u jade...

D.N.A.S said...

Your brother nak kawin ngan org Temerloh ye? Sedara I ke?
Happy New Year!

Hajar said...

6ky Angel: Happy New Year to you!

DNAS: aha... begitulah lebih kurang nya. aiseh.. tak sure la plak sedara ke tak. hehe.. nanti la we chatty chat eh?