July 12, 2015

The 24th Day

Alhamdulillah... The new addition to the family is getting acclimatized to the surrounding. Sometimes I just watch her sleep and wonder what beautiful things she sees in her dreams. I wonder how peaceful she felt when she was all curled up in the womb. Did she hear angels praising Allah all the time? Does she hear them now?


At times I feel inadequate. I am a mom as I go on with the days. The first born is getting more and more independent that sometimes I lost my cool. It makes me wonder if I am a good mom. It doesn't help when certain people around you make you second guess your decision in teaching your own offspring. 

Alhamdulillah for a supportive and wonderful husband. I couldn't say it enough. It was worth the wait - getting married late to be honored with such a man as the husband. Alhamdulillah.


I make dua' that Allah will continue to bless our little family with mawaddah and rahmah, continue to bestow upon us iman and good tidings. We are learning and we are doing our best as we go. May Allah also give us the wisdom to manage the intelligent children that He entrusted us with. 

No comments: