July 15, 2011

Short One

My daughter turned 5 months on Monday, 11th July. She has now started on solids as per her doctor’s suggestion. And that gave me reason to buy this:

philips

It’s Philips Avent Steamer Blender. Thanks to Momster for writing about it. Many, many thanks babe! Needless to say, I am loving it!

The Hubby is back in Sydney for another 5 weeks stint. He left on Sunday morning. For the three weeks that he was in KL, our weekends were fully booked with family events. We planned to jalan-jalan on the Saturday before he left; but well, we did not because of you-know-what happened. It is a no brainer that I am supremely pissed still.

Anyway, with every bad tidings there is always a silver lining. I do believe that. This week I received a good news that I have been waiting for quite sometime. Suffice to say, new environment, new people, new challenges.  You’ve guessed it! Again, with any choice that you make, there are pros and cons. So bring it on!

So, as snippets went, I think this is really a snip! Have a great weekend ahead lovely people. Don’t do anything illegal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cpt nyer start solid food.. izzat only start at 6 month.. ms 5 month just campur bubur blend/nestum 1 sudu dlm susu-only for lunch

Hajar said...

Yani, Hana pun macma tu jugak. Makan once a day jer. Tapi doctor suggest besides nestum tu kasi carrot, sweet potato. sbb benda tu smer fresh, whilst nestum tuh dah processed.