April 21, 2008

New Beginning

Today is my first day at Games Retisuce. My workstation is by the window. Not exactly a nice view, but at least I am not stucked in the middle of the room. My place is kinda separated from the others, giving a "superior" feeling to it. Ha ha ha.. Perasan la tuh...

Anyway, I can see the twin tower from where I'm sitting and the Maxis tower clock is at 5:22 now. After soooooooo long driving to work, today I took the LRT. I have forgotten how the morning crowd could be, and now I remember how the going home crowd will err... smell. He he he...

At this moment, it's raining heavily. By 4pm today, I've heard a total of five times of either the police siren or the ambulance. I know I sound kinda "jakun" but hey, I haven't work in the town for almost six years already! The last time I came to work in KL, Aquaria was not even in planned. I think. He he he...

So, no task for me today. It's been a boring day of reading documentation, which I hardly concentrate on. I spent the time downloading "neccessary" tools of communications and of course the ever essential Acrobat Reader. Checking emails and MyLatioClub forum that have been neglected for ages! And finally just before writing this post, I updated the look and feel of my new desktop... change the colour and wallpaper. Now, my wallpaper is the "Stairway to Heaven" which can be downloaded here. Nice cooling view.

So, if any of my fellow lepaking buddies are around the area, gimme a holler and we can catch up. By the way, my new white shirt, caught sprinkles of curry on its virgin run today during lunch. Never, ever eat curry mee when you're wearing light coloured clothing. A rule that I forgotten today, in my haste not to eat rice. Duh.

Hmmm... Heavy rain is equivalent to traffic jams and probably LRT getting puncture (hope not!). I might just loiter around Suria... Any takers? ANYONE?

ps: By the way please click on READ THIS and comment or say you like the article!

No comments: